1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself."
LIFE HACK: disguise your nervous breakdown as a series of jokes
destroy the idea of the “average father” coveting his daughter’s virginity and “protective brother” making sure no men lay their unholy eyes upon his sister who has given them full permission.
slaughter the idea that men are allowed to be gatekeepers for sex and have a duty or a right to “save women from themselves” when it comes to sex
kill the purity myth
ever think about how weird it is that we’re probably the only species on earth who’ve ever come up with the concept of parallel universes
i say probably because who the fuck even knows what cats are thinking
Meal plan: $1,457
The sun: $3,381
heteronormativity is so weird like yesterday I was at my aunts beach house and some of her in-laws brought over this small baby. and the baby puts it’s hand on it’s brow to keep the sun out of it’s eyes and his father says “look at that! Leon is looking for girls!” Leon is eight months old I don’t think he knows what a girl is yet
Things I Should Be Doing
- so many
Things I Am Not Currently Doing
- any of that